Angular2 Part 1 - Starts Nov. 6th
Angular2 (Part I of II). This course is a quick start to single-page web applications using angular 2 and typescript. By the end of the class you’ll be able to author a new application from scratch. *This is a 2 part class. Students are encouraged not to enroll unless they can commit to the entire 12 week program (total cost = $500).
*All ages welcome. Contact us with any questions.
- * Week 1 Intro & Tour / The CLI
- * Introductions
- * What is Angular?
- * Discussing outline for course
- * Create the app
- * Add to github
- * Talking about best practices for file structure
- * Take Tour.
- * Using the Angular CLI
- * Generating a home component
- * Add bootstrap
- * Creating our nav
- * Week 2 Routing and basic TODO list
- * Creating the routing module
- * Talking about how angular routing is different than traditional routing
- * Generate todo component.
- * ngFor
- * ngIf
- * ngClass
- * Week 3- Hero/Villain
- * Angulars router
- * Params with angular
- * ngClass continued
- * Looping over an array inside an object of arrays -indexOf - Adding new items to our hero/villain abilities
- * Week 4
- - Review before final project
- - gh-pages / firebase hosting
- * Week 5
- - Creating the Amiibos app
- - Interfaces
- - Services
- * Week 6
- * - Pagination and routing
- * Paginate the results from the API
- * Make an http request to get individual Amiibos
- * Filter by categories
- * Finish up styling
- * Allow users to filter by category
- * Filter Service / Presentations
- * Allow the user to type to search for amiibos
Bring your Laptop. No Chromebooks
Software: Aside from a text editor, such as Windows Notepad or Mac OS TextEdit, there are no required software applications to complete this course.
Ready to get started?
Fill out the form below to register for this class.