Angular2 Part 1 - Starts Sept. 25th
Angular2 (Part I of II). This course is a quick start to single-page web applications using angular 2 and typescript. Over the course of the next six weeks students will learn to build out multiple Angular Components using various Angular tools. *This is a 2 part class. Students are encouraged not to enroll unless they can commit to the entire 12 week program (total cost = $500).
*All ages welcome. Contact us with any questions.
- Week 1: Intro/Tour/ The CLI
- What is Angular?
- Discussing outline for course
- Create the app
- Add to github
- Talking about best practices for file structure
- Take Tour.
- Using the Angular CLI
- Generating a home component
- Add bootstrap
- Creating our nav
- Week 2: Routing and basic TODO list
- Creating the routing module
- Talking about how angular routing is different than traditional routing
- Generate todo component.
- Week 3: Hero/Villain
- Angulars router
- Params with angular
- ngClass continued
- Looping over an array inside an object of arrays
- Adding new items to our hero/villain abilities
- Week 4:
- gh-pages / firebase hosting
- Review before final project
- Week 5: Creating the Amiibos app/Pagination & Routing
- Paginate the results from the API
- Make an http request to get individual Amiibos
- Week 6: Filter by categories/Filter Service/Presentations
- Finish up styling
- Allow users to filter by category
- Allow the user to type to search for amiibos
Bring your Laptop. No Chromebooks
Software: Aside from a text editor, such as Windows Notepad or Mac OS TextEdit, there are no required software applications to complete this course.
Ready to get started?
Fill out the form below to register for this class.