Application Security and Hardening - Starts Jan. 15
Application Security and Hardening: Learn the fundamentals of SQL Injection, Cross Site Scripting, and other common web application vulnerabilities as we build a series of applications, perform attacks on those applications, and then harden them against vulnerabilities. We will also discuss input sanitization, authorization, password validation, and development techniques.
- The following topics will be covered:
- SQL Injection
- Cross Site Scripting
- Authorization (tokens, cookies, etc)
- User Data Sanitization
- Passwords and Validation
- Session Hijacking/ Session Replay
- Handling of Sensitive Data
- Error Handling
- Auditing and Logging
- Development and Testing Techniques
- Tools and Technology We Will Use:
- Kali Linux
- RESTful API
Bring your Laptop: Must be running Windows, MacOS, or Linux.
Ready to get started?
Fill out the form below to register for this class.